Stylish glass and silicone bakeware for home and on the go! Ideal for lunches, picnics and family leftovers. Bakeware can go from freezer to fridge, to oven/microwave, to table, to dishwasher. Silicone sleeve provides a functional grip, cushion from breakage, and protection from hot contents.
Silicone grip helps prevent breakage and protects hands from hot surfaces, but as with any glass product or hot surface, please use common sense when heating, storing and handling. As with other glass products, avoid extreme temperature changes (freezer to oven, for example) that will crack the glass. Handle with care when using as bakeware. The silicone sleeve adds protection, but does not guarantee against breakage.
• Leak-proof lids snap on all four sides to ensure freshness
• Small containers nest inside larger containers for easy storage
• Container tare weight: 29.125 ounces
• Borosilicate glass with silicone sleeve, lid: PP #5 plastic with silicone seal
• 36 ounces, 8” x 5.75” x 3”
• BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.
Responsibly made in China.
Glass containers and silicone sleeves are oven safe up to 425 degrees, microwave safe (remove lids before placing in oven or microwave), and dishwasher safe (top rack). Although the lids are dishwasher safe, research has shown that it is best to keep plastics out of high temperature environments like microwaves and dishwashers.
|Origin||Made in China|